Surely all the sleepless nights thinking about your financial situation can drive you straight to Stress Avenue. You would definitely love even a single day without all the different bills and loans that make life seems miserable – like your credit card bills, medical bill, cash loans, and even emergency loans. It’s a good thing there are many debt free solutions that permeate the internet these days. We really cannot tell if those solutions work unless we try them ourselves. One thing is sure though, it is indeed possible to live a stress-free life, free from all your debts, free from all the depression.
You will have to follow several steps though to be debt-free for the rest of your life. These are as follows:
1. Stop the denials, admit to yourself that you are in trouble and that not paying and even avoiding lenders will not solve the problem but just complicate the matter.
2. Employ the help of a professional debt relief company for you to know what is the best option to take – whether a settlement program that will help you reduce your outstanding balance or a debt consolidation program that merges all your debts into a single account. The debt relief company can certainly help you decide on this issue.
3. Attend the free counselling session that the debt relief company will give you. Make sure that after the session, the company have already analyzed your situation and can already suggest which option is the best route to take by preparing all the information that they would need about your debts.
4. Let the consultant from the debt relief company to prepare your monthly budget which will include all your typical expenses plus your bills. The consultant will then ask you to use whatever’s left from your salary after this budget was deducted to pay the debt.
5. Allow the consultant to negotiate with your lender using the amount that you came up with. Sixth, after a settlement amount is reached or a consolidation agreement is drawn, make sure that you pay religiously from now on. You are assured that you’ll be debt-free in 2-6 years if you just follow these steps.
7. To really clear your debt, make sure you don’t start taking out another loan again or apply for another credit card again this is the most basic and sensible rule that most people can’t seem to understand.